Annual Apple Day is held in Denton,Gilsland every October where the owners of Park House, Denton invite local friends and neighbours to bring apples and make cider at the Attractive Property. On the day they usually end up with about 25 gallons of juice which is now bubbling away nicely in the barn!
Park House, Denton is an Beautiful Detached Three Bedroom Traditional House retaining many of its original features throughout including:
- Traditional Stone-Built Property
- Stunning views over unspoilt countryside
- Utility Room
- Good-Sized Garden to the Rear
- Cobbled Courtyard
- Attached barn with private artist’s studio
- Stone-built outbuildings, which could serve as holiday accommodation (subject to obtaining the necessary planning consents)
- Large Biomass Wood Heating system (installed on the ground floor of the adjoining barn).
- Solar panels
- UPVC double glazed windows throughout
Denton is an attractive rural village with its nearest neighbour being Gilsland a small local village which straddles the border between Cumbria & Northumberland. The village is close to local historic sites such as Hadrians wall & can be a popular tourist destination. The village is with easy commute to both Newcastle & Carlisle via the A69. The village has a very popular and highly Oftsted rated infant & junior school which also provides nursery education. There are two public houses, one with a restaurant. There are two churches, village hall and small cosy café/bistro. There is a popular campaign underway at present to try to re-open the railway station at Gilsland.
For More Information or to book your viewing TODAY please contact our Friendly Haltwhistle Team.
Tel: 01434 322277
Email: [email protected]